Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

SAMPLE BAR | Haul from the Glam Store + Mini Reviews


Sample Bar, a monthly subscription box service, has unfortunately closed down completely but before they did I used up some of my collected 'glam points' in their online store and brought a few things as I had racked up quite a few points. I am bit disappointed however, as I was supposed to receive a Limited Edition Wedding Glam Pack that was an extra box of goodies they had on sale for $15 (down from $40), and it never turned up and now I have no way of actually contacting them or getting my money back! There was also an incident with a broken palette... more on that in a later post. But all negativity aside they threw in a couple of extra sample products that was a nice surprise and I love the things I brought and I wanted to share them.

Read More >>

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar